Marianne Penker and Barbara Enengel are associate professor and researcher, respectively, at the Department of Economics and Social Sciences at BOKU University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna in Austria. Carsten Mann is a member of the Innovation in Governance Research Group at the Center for Technology and Society at Technische Universität Berlin in Germany. Olivier Aznar is senior researcher at the French National Research Institute of Science and Technology for Environment and Agriculture (Irstea) in Clermont-Ferrand. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. The analysis presented here is the outcome of the French–Austrian research project “Les nouveaux enjeux économiques des actions paysagères, éléments pour une nouvelle orientation de l’économie du paysage” that has been funded by the French Ministry of Environment within the research programme ‘Paysage et Développement durable’. The authors are particularly grateful to Rachael Williams, Michael Braito, the anonymous reviewers and the editor David Harvey who have generously given their time to comment on earlier drafts of this paper. Errors and omissions in the final version are, of course, entirely the authors’.
Understanding Landscape Stewardship – Lessons to be Learned from Public Service Economics
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 54–72, February 2013
How to Cite
Penker, M., Enengel, B., Mann, C. and Aznar, O. (2013), Understanding Landscape Stewardship – Lessons to be Learned from Public Service Economics. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 54–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00363.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- (Original submitted December 2010, revision received October 2011, accepted May 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!