Both authors are with the Department of Agricultural Economics, Christian-Albrechts University, Kiel D-24118, Germany. Uwe Latacz-Lohmann is also Adjunct Professor in the School of Agricultural and Resource Economics at the University of Western Australia. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. The authors wish to thank the Fielmann AG for financial support as part of the Hof Ritzerau Project. Thanks are also extended to two anonymous referees and the editor for helpful comments and suggestions.
Production Risk and Technical Efficiency in Organic and Conventional Agriculture – The Case of Arable Farms in Germany
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 73–96, February 2013
How to Cite
Tiedemann, T. and Latacz-Lohmann, U. (2013), Production Risk and Technical Efficiency in Organic and Conventional Agriculture – The Case of Arable Farms in Germany. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 73–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00364.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- (Original submitted September 2011, revision received February 2012, accepted May 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!