Both authors are with the Department of Agricultural Economics, Christian-Albrechts University, Kiel D-24118, Germany. Uwe Latacz-Lohmann is also Adjunct Professor in the School of Agricultural and Resource Economics at the University of Western Australia. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. The authors wish to thank the Fielmann AG for financial support as part of the Hof Ritzerau Project. Thanks are also extended to two anonymous referees and the editor for helpful comments and suggestions.
Production Risk and Technical Efficiency in Organic and Conventional Agriculture – The Case of Arable Farms in Germany
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 73–96, February 2013
How to Cite
Tiedemann, T. and Latacz-Lohmann, U. (2013), Production Risk and Technical Efficiency in Organic and Conventional Agriculture – The Case of Arable Farms in Germany. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 73–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00364.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- (Original submitted September 2011, revision received February 2012, accepted May 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!