European Commission – Joint Research Centre, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Inca Garcilaso 3, Edificio Expo, 41092 Seville, Spain and University of Aberdeen Business School, Department of Economics, Edward Wright Building, Aberdeen AB24 3QY, UK. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. The provision of the EU-FADN data used in this article by DG-AGRI G-3 as part of the WEMAC project funded by the EU Commission (Contract No. SSPE-CT-2005-006611) is gratefully acknowledged. The author thanks David Harvey and two anonymous referees for comments and Euan Phimister for suggestions on an earlier draft of this article. The views expressed are purely those of the author and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission or the University of Aberdeen.
Assessing the Impacts of Pillar 1 and 2 Subsidies on TFP in French Crop Farms
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 133–144, February 2013
How to Cite
Mary, S. (2013), Assessing the Impacts of Pillar 1 and 2 Subsidies on TFP in French Crop Farms. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 133–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00365.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- (Original submitted June 2011, revision received February 2012, accepted June 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!