European Commission – Joint Research Centre, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Inca Garcilaso 3, Edificio Expo, 41092 Seville, Spain and University of Aberdeen Business School, Department of Economics, Edward Wright Building, Aberdeen AB24 3QY, UK. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. The provision of the EU-FADN data used in this article by DG-AGRI G-3 as part of the WEMAC project funded by the EU Commission (Contract No. SSPE-CT-2005-006611) is gratefully acknowledged. The author thanks David Harvey and two anonymous referees for comments and Euan Phimister for suggestions on an earlier draft of this article. The views expressed are purely those of the author and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission or the University of Aberdeen.
Assessing the Impacts of Pillar 1 and 2 Subsidies on TFP in French Crop Farms
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 133–144, February 2013
How to Cite
Mary, S. (2013), Assessing the Impacts of Pillar 1 and 2 Subsidies on TFP in French Crop Farms. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 133–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00365.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- (Original submitted June 2011, revision received February 2012, accepted June 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!