Philip Kostov is Reader in Quantitative Economics, Lancashire Business School, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 2HE, UK. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Sophia Davidova is Professor of European Agricultural Policy, School of Economics, University of Kent. E-mail: S.M.Davidova@kent.ac.uk for correspondence. Research for this paper benefitted from data collected within the EU FP6 Programme SCARLED project (SSPE-CT-2006-044201). The authors are grateful to Alastair Bailey, Lena Fredriksson, and Cornelia Suta for their contribution to the design of the survey instrument and the dataset, and to anonymous reviewers and the editors for constructive comments.
A Quantile Regression Analysis of the Effect of Farmers’ Attitudes and Perceptions on Market Participation
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 112–132, February 2013
How to Cite
Kostov, P. and Davidova, S. (2013), A Quantile Regression Analysis of the Effect of Farmers’ Attitudes and Perceptions on Market Participation. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 112–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00366.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- (Original submitted January 2012, revision received July 2012, accepted August 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!