All three authors are with the Istituto di Economia Agro-alimentare, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Piacenza, Italy. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. This research was carried out as part of the TRANSFOP (Transparency of Food Pricing) research project (Scientific coordinator: Steve McCorriston), funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework programme. We are indebted to David Harvey and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
Estimating Market Power by Retailers in a Dynamic Framework: the Italian PDO Cheese Market
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 33–53, February 2013
How to Cite
Sckokai, P., Soregaroli, C. and Moro, D. (2013), Estimating Market Power by Retailers in a Dynamic Framework: the Italian PDO Cheese Market. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 33–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00368.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- (Original submitted March 2009, revision received May 2012, accepted August 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!