Jun Lee is a Associate Research Fellow, Korea Institute for Industrial Economics and Trade (KIET), Seoul, Korea. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Miguel I. Gómez is the Ruth and William Morgan Assistant Professor, Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, USA. We thank two anonymous reviewers and the editor for several thoughtful comments on our earlier version of the manuscript.
Impacts of the End of the Coffee Export Quota System on International-to-Retail Price Transmission
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 343–362, June 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J. and Gómez, M. I. (2013), Impacts of the End of the Coffee Export Quota System on International-to-Retail Price Transmission. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 343–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00372.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- (Original submitted August 2011, revision received April 2012, accepted August 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!