Elsa Martin is an Assistant Professor at AgroSup Dijon – CESAER (UMR 1041 of INRA). E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Hubert Stahn is a Professor at Aix-Marseille University (Aix-Marseille School of Economics), CNRS & EHESS. We acknowledge Prof. David Harvey for his comments and suggestions that considerably helped improve our work. Remaining errors are of course ours.
Potential Conflict and Inefficiencies Arising in Agri-environmental Management
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 423–445, June 2013
How to Cite
Martin, E. and Stahn, H. (2013), Potential Conflict and Inefficiencies Arising in Agri-environmental Management. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 423–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00374.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- (Original submitted September 2010, revision received July 2012, accepted August 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!