THEORETICAL MODELS OF THE ACCURACY OF DIGITAL TERRAIN MODELS: AN EVALUATION AND SOME OBSERVATIONS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
1993 Blackwell Publishing and the Remote Sensing and Photogrammetic Society
The Photogrammetric Record
Volume 14, Issue 82, pages 651–660, October 1993
How to Cite
Li, Z. (1993), THEORETICAL MODELS OF THE ACCURACY OF DIGITAL TERRAIN MODELS: AN EVALUATION AND SOME OBSERVATIONS. The Photogrammetric Record, 14: 651–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9730.1993.tb00775.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!