Professor Karl Kraus died in Berlin on 5th April 2006 while this paper was still under review after revision. An obituary is published elsewhere in this issue.
Local accuracy measures for digital terrain models
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
The Photogrammetric Record
Volume 21, Issue 116, pages 342–354, December 2006
How to Cite
Kraus, K., Karel, W., Briese, C. and Mandlburger, G. (2006), Local accuracy measures for digital terrain models. The Photogrammetric Record, 21: 342–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9730.2006.00400.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!