Local Concerns: Suicide and Jury Behavior in Medieval England
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 820–835, September 2006
How to Cite
Butler, S. M. (2006), Local Concerns: Suicide and Jury Behavior in Medieval England. History Compass, 4: 820–835. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-0542.2006.00353.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
- History Compass 4 (2006): 10.1111/j.1478-0542.2006.00353.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!