Magic and Impotence: Recent Developments in Medieval Historiography
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 955–962, May 2007
How to Cite
Rider, C. (2007), Magic and Impotence: Recent Developments in Medieval Historiography. History Compass, 5: 955–962. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-0542.2007.00431.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- History Compass 5/3 (2007): 955–962, 10.1111/j.1478-0542.2007.00431.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!