A New Trumpet? The History of Women in Scotland 1300–1700
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 431–446, March 2009
How to Cite
Ewan, E. (2009), A New Trumpet? The History of Women in Scotland 1300–1700. History Compass, 7: 431–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-0542.2008.00588.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
- History Compass 7/2 (2009): 431–446, 10.1111/j.1478-0542.2008.00588.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!