New Histories of British Imperial Communication and the ‘Networked World’ of the 19th and Early 20th Centuries
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 609–625, July 2010
How to Cite
O’Hara, G. (2010), New Histories of British Imperial Communication and the ‘Networked World’ of the 19th and Early 20th Centuries. History Compass, 8: 609–625. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-0542.2010.00694.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!