Ulster Sectarianism and the Lessons of South Asian Historiography
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author. History Compass © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1023–1035, September 2010
How to Cite
Farrell, S. (2010), Ulster Sectarianism and the Lessons of South Asian Historiography. History Compass, 8: 1023–1035. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-0542.2010.00727.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!