Magic and Divination in the Medieval Islamic Middle East
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author. History Compass © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 622–633, August 2011
How to Cite
Francis, E. W. (2011), Magic and Divination in the Medieval Islamic Middle East. History Compass, 9: 622–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-0542.2011.00781.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!