Translated by Arthur Jeffrey, Cairo, from Cap. IV of Tor Andrae's Mohammed (Göttingen, 1932), by special permission. We retain the translator's system of spelling.—Editor.
MUHAMMAD'S DOCTRINE OF REVELATION 1
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
The Muslim World
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 252–271, July 1933
How to Cite
Andrae, T. (1933), MUHAMMAD'S DOCTRINE OF REVELATION . The Muslim World, 23: 252–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.1933.tb00257.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!