SIR SAYYID AHMAD KHĀN'S PRINCIPLES OF EXEGESIS – II TRANSLATED FROM HIS TAHR? F? USŪL AL-TAFS? THE THIRTEENTH PRINCIPLE
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
The Muslim World
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 324–335, October 1956
How to Cite
Rahbar, M. D. (1956), SIR SAYYID AHMAD KHĀN'S PRINCIPLES OF EXEGESIS – II TRANSLATED FROM HIS TAHR? F? USŪL AL-TAFS? THE THIRTEENTH PRINCIPLE. The Muslim World, 46: 324–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.1956.tb02936.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!