Paper read at the annual meeting of the Ohio Philosophical Association on April 8, 1962, at Antioch College, Yellow Springs, Ohio.
SŪFISM AS A BRIDGE BETWEEN EASTERN AND WESTERN RELIGIOUS THOUGHT*
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
The Muslim World
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 50–58, January 1963
How to Cite
Politella, J. (1963), SŪFISM AS A BRIDGE BETWEEN EASTERN AND WESTERN RELIGIOUS THOUGHT. The Muslim World, 53: 50–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.1963.tb01138.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!