In response to the request of the editor, Professor Rafael Guevara Bazan, President of the Instituto Peruano de Alto Estudios Islámicos, Lima, Peru, kindly prepared this article for publication. We are indebted to Professor-emeritus Irven Paul of the Hartford Seminary Foundation and Professor Willie Ballard of Southwestern College, Winfield, Kansas, for their collaboration in rendering it from Spanish to English [E.H.D.].
MUSLIM IMMIGRATION TO SPANISH AMERICA*
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
The Muslim World
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 173–187, July 1966
How to Cite
Bazan, R. G. (1966), MUSLIM IMMIGRATION TO SPANISH AMERICA. The Muslim World, 56: 173–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.1966.tb01221.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!