I wish to thank Dr. Zekiye Eglar, Dr. Sinasi Tekin, and Dr. Richard Robinson for their critical comments and helpful suggestions; naturally, any shortcomings are my responsibility. In addition to the sources cited within, I have also drawn on my own observations made during a two-year residence in Turkey (1963–65).
THE TURKISH BRIDEWEALTH PRACTICE IN TRANSITION1
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
The Muslim World
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 142–152, April 1969
How to Cite
Magnarella, P. J. (1969), THE TURKISH BRIDEWEALTH PRACTICE IN TRANSITION. The Muslim World, 59: 142–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.1969.tb00481.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!