This article is a development of a paper presented at the twenty-first annual meeting of the American Oriental Society Western Branch in Santa Barbara, California, in March, 1971.
SOME NOTES ON THE IMPACT OF THE STORY OF THE MI'RJ ON SUFI LITERATURE*
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
The Muslim World
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 93–104, April 1973
How to Cite
(1973), SOME NOTES ON THE IMPACT OF THE STORY OF THE MI'RJ ON SUFI LITERATURE. The Muslim World, 63: 93–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.1973.tb03109.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!