This article is a revised version of a paper read at Queen Elizabeth House, Oxford, on March 5, 1975, to commemorate the centenary of Ma'ruf al-Rusāf?'s birth.
SWINBURNE AND RUĀF?: A Study in Affinities1
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
The Muslim World
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 47–60, January 1977
How to Cite
Khulusi, S. A. (1977), SWINBURNE AND RUĀF?: A Study in Affinities. The Muslim World, 67: 47–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.1977.tb03223.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!