The Soul as Barzakh: Substantial Motion and MullāṠadrā's Theory of Human Becoming
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2004
The Muslim World
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 107–130, January 2004
How to Cite
Dakake, M. M. (2004), The Soul as Barzakh: Substantial Motion and MullāṠadrā's Theory of Human Becoming. The Muslim World, 94: 107–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2004.00043.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!