Between Muslim and Christian Worlds: Moriscas and Identity in Early Modern Spain
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
The Muslim World
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 177–198, April 2005
How to Cite
Perry, M. E. (2005), Between Muslim and Christian Worlds: Moriscas and Identity in Early Modern Spain. The Muslim World, 95: 177–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2005.00085.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!