Political Turmoil in Al-Andalus in the Time of the Am?r‘Abd Allah (888–912): Study of the Revolt of Daysūm Ibn Isḣāq, Lord of Murcia and Lorca and the Role of ‘Umar Ibn Ḣaf⋅ūn
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
The Muslim World
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 145–174, January 2006
How to Cite
Marín-Guzmán, R. (2006), Political Turmoil in Al-Andalus in the Time of the Am?r‘Abd Allah (888–912): Study of the Revolt of Daysūm Ibn Isḣāq, Lord of Murcia and Lorca and the Role of ‘Umar Ibn Ḣaf⋅ūn. The Muslim World, 96: 145–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2006.00121.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!