The Shifting Moral Universes of the Islamic Tradition of Iftā’: A Diachronic Study of Four Adab al-Fatwā Manuals
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
The Muslim World
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 661–685, October 2006
How to Cite
Caeiro, A. (2006), The Shifting Moral Universes of the Islamic Tradition of Iftā’: A Diachronic Study of Four Adab al-Fatwā Manuals. The Muslim World, 96: 661–685. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2006.00152.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!