Islam and Muslims: A Guide to Diverse Experience in a Modern World - By Mark Sedgwick
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
© 2009 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 227–228, January 2009
How to Cite
Speight, R. M. (2009), Islam and Muslims: A Guide to Diverse Experience in a Modern World - By Mark Sedgwick. The Muslim World, 99: 227–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2009.01264.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!