This article, loaded on 8 July 2009, replaces the version originally published online, and several critical corrections have been made.
A “Revolutionary” Kurdish Mullah from Turkey: Mehmed Emin Bozarslan and His Intellectual Evolution1
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
© 2009 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 356–380, April 2009
How to Cite
Yüksel, M. (2009), A “Revolutionary” Kurdish Mullah from Turkey: Mehmed Emin Bozarslan and His Intellectual Evolution. The Muslim World, 99: 356–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2009.01273.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Vol. 99, Issue 4, 715–716, Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!