A Buddhist Origin for Islamic Blockprinting?
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: A Special Issue on Islam and Buddhism
Volume 100, Issue 2-3, pages 287–301, April/July 2010
How to Cite
Elverskog, J. (2010), A Buddhist Origin for Islamic Blockprinting?. The Muslim World, 100: 287–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2010.01315.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!