“Die before you die”: Death Meditation as Spiritual Technology of the Self in Islam and Buddhism
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: A Special Issue on Islam and Buddhism
Volume 100, Issue 2-3, pages 247–267, April/July 2010
How to Cite
Perreira, T. L. (2010), “Die before you die”: Death Meditation as Spiritual Technology of the Self in Islam and Buddhism. The Muslim World, 100: 247–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2010.01319.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!