At the outset, I would like to thank Afifi al-Akiti for his gracious invitation to contribute to this special issue of the Muslim World.
Beyond Both Law and Theology: An Introduction to al-Ghazālī's “Science of the Way of the Afterlife” in Reviving Religious Knowledge (Iḥyā' 'Ulūm al-Dīn)
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: Celebrating the 900th Anniversary of al-Ghazali, Part 1 of 2. Edited by M. Afifi al-Akiti
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 597–613, October 2011
How to Cite
Gianotti, T. J. (2011), Beyond Both Law and Theology: An Introduction to al-Ghazālī's “Science of the Way of the Afterlife” in Reviving Religious Knowledge (Iḥyā' 'Ulūm al-Dīn). The Muslim World, 101: 597–613. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2010.01377.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!