Statelessness & Administrative Violence: Bidūns' Survival Strategies in Kuwait
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: From Structural Violence to Violent Activism Around the Persian Gulf. Special Editors: Laurent Bonnefoy, Francois Burgat and Pascal Menoret
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 228–250, April 2011
How to Cite
Beaugrand, C. (2011), Statelessness & Administrative Violence: Bidūns' Survival Strategies in Kuwait. The Muslim World, 101: 228–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2011.01354.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!