My thanks are due to A. Saim Kılavuz for alerting me to the texts the article deals with, and also Wil Derkse for his helpful comments.
Can the Quran Support Darwin? An Evolutionist Approach by Two Turkish Scholars after the Foundation of the Turkish Republic*
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 357–370, April 2012
How to Cite
Kaya, V. (2012), Can the Quran Support Darwin? An Evolutionist Approach by Two Turkish Scholars after the Foundation of the Turkish Republic. The Muslim World, 102: 357–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2011.01362.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!