This research was undertaken at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies between October and December 2010. I would like to thank the National Research Foundation of South Africa for financial assistance. I am also grateful to Afifi al-Akiti of Oxford University, and David Solomon Jalajel of King Saud University, for their constructive comments and suggestions.
The Ethics of Education: al-Iṣfahānī's al-Dharī‘a as a Source of Inspiration for al-Ghazālī's Mīzān al-'Amal
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: Celebrating the 900th Anniversary of al-Ghazali, Part 1 of 2. Edited by M. Afifi al-Akiti
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 633–657, October 2011
How to Cite
Mohamed, Y. (2011), The Ethics of Education: al-Iṣfahānī's al-Dharī‘a as a Source of Inspiration for al-Ghazālī's Mīzān al-'Amal. The Muslim World, 101: 633–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2011.01369.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!