I am grateful to Samuel Noble for numerous helpful discussions over the years, which have helped shape my thinking on the issues discussed in this paper, and to Nikolai Seleznyov and Afifi al-Akiti for reading and criticizing earlier drafts of this article.
Al-Ghazālī's “Mirror Christology” and Its Possible East-Syriac Sources
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: Celebrating the 900th Anniversary of al-Ghazali, Part 1 of 2. Edited by M. Afifi al-Akiti
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 698–713, October 2011
How to Cite
Treiger, A. (2011), Al-Ghazālī's “Mirror Christology” and Its Possible East-Syriac Sources. The Muslim World, 101: 698–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2011.01370.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!