Mesut Okumuş holds a PhD in the Science of Qur'ānic Exegesis and is presently teaching at Theology Faculty of Hitit University, in Çorum, Turkey.
The Influence of Ibn Sīnā on al-Ghazzālī in Qur'anic Hermeneutics
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 390–411, April 2012
How to Cite
Okumuş, M. (2012), The Influence of Ibn Sīnā on al-Ghazzālī in Qur'anic Hermeneutics. The Muslim World, 102: 390–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2011.01373.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!