America as a Jihad State: Middle Eastern Perceptions of Modern American Theopolitics
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 Hartford Seminary.
The Muslim World
Special Issue: 9/11: Retrospections on a Decade. Special Editors: Timur Yuskaev and Nicolas Mumejian
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 394–411, July 2011
How to Cite
Winter, T. (2011), America as a Jihad State: Middle Eastern Perceptions of Modern American Theopolitics. The Muslim World, 101: 394–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2011.01382.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!