A Christian View of Islam: Essays on Dialogue – By Thomas Michel
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 Hartford Seminary.
The Muslim World
Special Issue: 9/11: Retrospections on a Decade. Special Editors: Timur Yuskaev and Nicolas Mumejian
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 565–567, July 2011
How to Cite
Dallh, OP, M. (2011), A Christian View of Islam: Essays on Dialogue – By Thomas Michel. The Muslim World, 101: 565–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2011.01391.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!