Islam in China: From Silk Road to Separatism
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 308–334, April 2012
How to Cite
Jones-Leaning, M. and Pratt, D. (2012), Islam in China: From Silk Road to Separatism. The Muslim World, 102: 308–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2012.01399.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!