Avicenna: The Metaphysics of the Rational Soul
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: The Ontology of the Soul in Medieval Arabic Thought. Special Editor: Ayman Shihadeh
Volume 102, Issue 3-4, pages 417–425, October 2012
How to Cite
Gutas, D. (2012), Avicenna: The Metaphysics of the Rational Soul . The Muslim World, 102: 417–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2012.01413.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!