The Ten Principles: Theoretical Implications of Volitional Death in Najm al-Dīn Kubrā's al-Uṣūl al-ʿAshara (A Study and Translation)
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 107–130, January 2013
How to Cite
Zargar, C. A. (2013), The Ten Principles: Theoretical Implications of Volitional Death in Najm al-Dīn Kubrā's al-Uṣūl al-ʿAshara (A Study and Translation). The Muslim World, 103: 107–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-1913.2012.01420.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!