Proliferating cell nuclear antigen and Ki-67 labeling in hepatocellular nodules: a comparative study
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 58–68, February 1999
How to Cite
Tiniakos, D. G. and Brunt, E. M. (1999), Proliferating cell nuclear antigen and Ki-67 labeling in hepatocellular nodules: a comparative study. Liver, 19: 58–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.1999.tb00011.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
- Received 30 June 1998, accepted 21 July 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.