Portal hypertensive effects of combined terlipressin and DL-028, a synthetic α1 adrenoceptor antagonist administration on anesthetized portal hypertensive rats
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 129–134, April 1999
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-T., Lin, L.-C., Chern, J.-W., Lin, H.-C. and Hong, C.-Y. (1999), Portal hypertensive effects of combined terlipressin and DL-028, a synthetic α1 adrenoceptor antagonist administration on anesthetized portal hypertensive rats. Liver, 19: 129–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.1999.tb00022.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Received 21 July, accepted for publication 30 November 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.