Determination of serum hepatitis C virus (HCV) core protein using a novel approach for quantitative evaluation of HCV viraemia in anti-HCV-positive patients
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 375–380, October 1999
How to Cite
Komatsu, F. and Takasaki, K. (1999), Determination of serum hepatitis C virus (HCV) core protein using a novel approach for quantitative evaluation of HCV viraemia in anti-HCV-positive patients. Liver, 19: 375–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.1999.tb00065.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
- Received 7 September 1998, accepted 20 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.