Cerebral proton and phosphorus-31 magnetic resonance spectroscopy in patients with subclinical hepatic encephalopathy
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 389–398, October 1999
How to Cite
Taylor-Robinson, S. D., Buckley, C., Changani, K. K., Hodgson, H. J. F. and Bell, J. D. (1999), Cerebral proton and phosphorus-31 magnetic resonance spectroscopy in patients with subclinical hepatic encephalopathy. Liver, 19: 389–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.1999.tb00067.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Received 22 October 1998, Accepted 8 February 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!