Hepatitis C infection in an Italian population not selected for risk factors
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 427–431, October 1999
How to Cite
Maggi, G., Armitano, S., Brambilla, L., Brenna, M., Cairo, M., Galvani, G., Gola, D., Komla-Ebri, K., Marmondi, E., Perricone, G., Posca, M., Vegezzi, P. G., Vergani, C. and De Leo, G. (1999), Hepatitis C infection in an Italian population not selected for risk factors. Liver, 19: 427–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.1999.tb00073.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Received 23 November 1998, accepted 11 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.