Effects of nicotinamide-related agents on the growth of primary rat hepatocytes and formation of small hepatocyte colonies
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 481–488, December 1999
How to Cite
Sate, F., Mitaka, T., Mizuguchi, T., Mochizuki, Y. and Hirata, K. (1999), Effects of nicotinamide-related agents on the growth of primary rat hepatocytes and formation of small hepatocyte colonies. Liver, 19: 481–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.1999.tb00080.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Received 17 December 1998, accepted for publication 17 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.