CA 19–9 and CE A are unreliable markers for cholangiocarcinoma in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 501–508, December 1999
How to Cite
Björnsson, E., Kilander, A. and Olsson, R. (1999), CA 19–9 and CE A are unreliable markers for cholangiocarcinoma in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis. Liver, 19: 501–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.1999.tb00083.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Received 4 February, accepted 4 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!