15-deoxy-Δ12,14-prostaglandin J2, a ligand for peroxisome proliferators-activated receptor-γ, induces apoptosis in human hepatoma cells
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2003
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 460–466, December 2003
How to Cite
Date, M., Fukuchi, K., Morita, S., Takahashi, H. and Ohura, K. (2003), 15-deoxy-Δ12,14-prostaglandin J2, a ligand for peroxisome proliferators-activated receptor-γ, induces apoptosis in human hepatoma cells. Liver International, 23: 460–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2003.00877.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2003
- Received 2 April 2003, accepted 14 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.