Site-characteristic expression and induction of trefoil factor family 1, 2 and 3 and malignant brain tumor-1 in normal and diseased intrahepatic bile ducts relates to biliary pathophysiology
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 29–37, February 2004
How to Cite
Sasaki, M., Tsuneyama, K., Saito, T., Kataoka, H., Mollenhauer, J., Poustka, A. and Nakanuma, Y. (2004), Site-characteristic expression and induction of trefoil factor family 1, 2 and 3 and malignant brain tumor-1 in normal and diseased intrahepatic bile ducts relates to biliary pathophysiology. Liver International, 24: 29–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2004.00883.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Received 21 March 2003, accepted 29 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.